It Just Doesn't Feel Like Christmas Anymore

  Song I wrote : November 2019 

This house is so cold without you to keep me warm

Though I light the fire it's freezing me to the bone.

Another winter is here and I'm just growing old. 

There's nothing without you, dear, it just doesn't feel like Christmas anymore

People are happy but I'm not anymore. I try to pretend then I cry behind my door. I know that it's winter and it's supposed to be cold. I'm nothing without you or your love to keep me warm. Oh babe I'm so lonely never thought I'd be so low. It just doesn't feel like Christmas anymore.

The stars out tonight just like they are when it's light, the night never feels quite right. Maybe it's just in my mind. It's nothing really, we said, I don't know why, it just doesn't feel like Christmas anymore.





Comments

Popular Posts